What’s to love about this slice? It’s rich, smooth and indulgent! If you love cheesecake but counting calories, better give away the rest once you have tried a slice or two or you will end up finishing the tray. That’s how good these slices were … were … as in gone fast.For the chocolate base:
- 375 g cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 150 g white chocolate, melted
- 150 g dark cooking chocolate, melted
- 2/3 cup sour cream
1. Preheat oven to moderate 180C degrees. Brush a 20 x 30cm rectangular or lamington tin with melted butter. Line with baking paper extending over long sides.
3. To make filling: Using electric beaters, beat cream cheese in small bowl until creamy; beat in sugar until smooth. Add eggs, gradually, beating well after each addition. Add the chocolate; beat until smooth. Spread mixture over prepared base. Bake for 30 minutes or until just set. Cool, cover and refrigerate until firm.
4. To make topping: Combine chocolate and sour cream in a small bowl; stand over a pan of simmering water. Stir until chocolate has melted and mixture is smooth. Spread evenly over the cheesecake, marking regular lines with a flat-bladed knife. Refrigerate until firm. Once firm, cut into slices and indulge!Counting of calories does not apply here or you can share the calories with your loved friends and families.