Fish for dinner and my son would be ecstatic. He loves fish so much, salmon and swordfish in particular. And these steaks sure made his night. Simple but full of rich and pleasant flavor.Allow 180-200g, 2 cm thick of swordfish per person. In a baking dish, combine all ingredients and marinate steaks for an hour.
- 1 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 minced garlic cloves
- 1/8 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tbs lemon juice
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- 1-1/2 tbs soy sauce
1. Preheat grill pan. Cook steaks for 1-2 minutes on each side or until cooked through. Make sure the grill is very hot before putting on steaks. Reserve the marinade.
2. Remove steaks from pan. Keep warm on plates. Pour marinade on pan; bring to a boil until sauce thickens.
3. Pour thickened sauce over steaks.
Chantenay carrots are naturally small but big on flavor. They are tender and sweet and can be roasted with the skin on. No peel, no fuss!
Grease a large piece of aluminum foil with butter or extra virgin olive oil. Place carrots on the foil, drizzle with a bit more oil and season with salt and pepper. Bake for 20-40 minutes depending on carrot size. Cook until al dente, or to your liking. Season to taste.