Another busy day? Here is another quick meal you can prepare and serve to your family or friends in 30 minutes or less. This Thai-inspired dish is absolutely delicious. With just a handful of ingredients, create this tasty dish your family or friends will surely enjoy.
Glazed Thai Chicken
- 6 chicken thigh cutlets or 3 whole legs (I am cooking for 3 people)
- 1/2 cup sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tbs fish sauce
- 1 tbs peanut oil
- 1 tbs chopped fresh coriander leaves
- 2 tbs lime juice
- 2 tsp soy sauce
1. Poach chicken in large pan of simmering water for 8 minutes or until almost cooked through; drain.
2. Combine all remaining ingredients.
3. Cook chicken on an oiled grill pan until browned both sides and cooked through. Pour combined ingredients over chicken.
4. Cook about a minute or until chicken is glazed.