Ok, so now I know why actors have their acceptance speech ready and handy just in case they bag the award. I don’t wanna make this too long lest I hear the (imaginary) music in the background signalling me to wrap up my speech. Anyway, The Kreative Blogger award, cool! I recently started this page, ten days to be exact and I was given this very encouraging award by Marnelli (http://sweetsandbrains.wordpress.com). Thank you! You are such a sweetie! 🙂
Here are the Rules of Acceptance:
1) Thank the blogger who presented you with the award.
2) Post a photo of the award.
3) Share ten things about yourself readers don’t know.
4) Choose six people to present this award to.
5) Let the six bloggers know they have been awarded.
Ten things about myself. Gosh, which ones do I tell?
I’ll share random facts then.
- I LOVE playing Scrabble. Got the love for the game at an early age of 8, playing with my grandfather who never let me win just because I was his granddaughter and much much younger than him. Best way to learn he said was to treat me like a real opponent. I never won a single game against him. 🙂
- Spelling was my favorite subject when I was in grade school and would join contests. My winning word the first time was “slaughter”. And how funny was that … I was reading the dictionary (yes, I do love the dictionary) the day before and came across the word slaughter. True story!
- I am ambidextrous. I can use either left or right hand doing things. I use my left hand for writing on paper but use my right hand for writing on the board.
- Watercolor is my preferred medium of (art) expression.
- I am in love with Spain (though I have never been there) and its history and culture. Paella and churros make me happy.
- I am in love with the city of Venice too. I loved it there and would fly back any chance I get to visit again.
- I have done tandem skydiving. Best extreme experience so far. I am planning to do more extreme stuff. This was me free-falling.
- Daniel Craig. Need I say more?
- I ate a dozen “balut“, a delicacy in the Philippines in one sitting. Balut is that egg with the duck embryo thing-y. 😀
- I love cocoa…dark chocolate, the higher the cocoa content the better…thus my love for Tiramisu, my favorite dessert!
And the Kreative Blogger awards of my choice …
- Marnelli – http://sweetsandbrains.wordpress.com/ … I have to give you an award again coz I like your blog. 🙂
- Malou – http://malouprestado.wordpress.com/ Going Dutch
- Adriana – http://anyluckypeny.wordpress.com/about/ Any Lucky Penny
- Lesley – http://lesleycarter.wordpress.com/ Indulge -Travel, Adventure, And New Experiences
- http://asweeterthing.com/ A Sweeter Thing
- Roberta – http://homemadedelish.wordpress.com/ Homemade Delish